Voysis use Obkio for Network Performance Monitoring
Network Performance Monitoring :
NPM : It’s continuous monitoring by sending synthetic traffic from decentralized agents to establish a performance baseline and history.
- Increasing proactivity : Network Performance Monitoring let IT pros work on issues before they affect end-users.
- Synthetic Traffic : This light traffic is non-intrusive and very secure. It does not require packet capture so it respects the users' privacy and does not require any changes to device configuration.
- Continuous Monitoring : The agents send the synthetic traffic every 500 ms. So twice a second, the agents measure the network performance between each other.
- Establish Baseline and History : network performance history is required to go back in time and establish a baseline of the network performance with a 1-minute granularity.
- Voice Quality : The network performance monitoring solution calculates the VoIP Quality for each network performance monitoring sessions every minute.
Agent : Small Hardware Appliances, Two cables to plug (Ethernet (DHCP) & Power) and it’s ready to use. No Configuration Required Agent X1001